Saturday, March 06, 2010

musings...

my old work pal Coral recently wrote something to her wee kidlet on her 2nd birthday that got me thinking - i wondered how i would feel reading something like that written to me by my mom...this of course will NEVER happen for me but if i did get such a gift from my mother i wonder how it would have changed me knowing that she felt that way about me...i really think that stuff shapes ppl - knowing they are loved and considered the absolute most precious thing in someones life rather than a constant inconvenience...i have a journal that i started when i was 1st pregnant with Ayla...i add to it as life goes....its interesting to read b/c unlike my other journals (i have one that's just my ramblings, one that I write to my brother and one to ayla) the focus is usually wonderment and me being amazed at whatever shes up to at the time...even her being a jerk to me is amazing hahahaha anyway...Coral...well done mama!

im sick with an oncoming chest cold (SO NOT MY FAVORITE AS THIS INVOLVES COUGHING)...and in uterus-hell currently.....i do find if i compare it to a gallbladder attack though i dont mind them nearly as much! ha!
im gunna hobble over to donna's later just for the walk and fresh air as i am convinced walking and getting exercise helps me when i have chest issues going on - we will drink tea and play crib and talk some shit...she is far more crippled up via the skateboard incident late weekend than originally thought...nice blood pooling in her foot, all bruised up her leg, crippled nicely...well done assface motherfucker skateboard dipshit.

im trying to force myself to drink plain tea. i find tea without milk and sugar revolting. right now i just drank a cup of green tea and lemon...barf. its just hot water with a fucking smell, thats it!! i taste nothing! i taste hot water....u can see its going well for me. :\
i just figure after 3-4 cups of tea a day i may as well have drank a bottle of pepsi and that defeats the purpose of avoiding pop so....really....duh.

omfg look...my kid knits...its so fucking cute i could die!

graeme is officially on his days off now...this means he has just over 1 week to sort through ALL his shit....throw shit out, sort, repack and get his crap all organized and tiddled up for his move here...he isn't bringing much here by the sounds of it but it is a daunting job as he has ignored a house full of boxes from his unorganized move a year or 2 back so...it will be good for him to get his ducks in a row and feel good about getting it done...it seems men have a much easier time with AVOIDANCE in these sorts of areas of life...now i cant talk as i have HORDING tendencies as well but have made good progress over the last few yrs to turf and avoid buying junk i don't need...it sneaks up on u and consumes you....i think G will feel like a million bucks once hes got that hideous task behind him and then can really focus on moving fwd and just getting to his last day of work April 2nd.

i need an armpit transplant....i have skin graphing under my arm and there is a piece thats right on the crease between my arm and my side (whatever u call it)....it often gets torn via bra rub but recently my underwire STABBED it so bad its been hideously sore for days to the point i have to have a bandaid on it to avoid anything touching it {yeah imagine how fun it is to remove a bandaid from your arm pit....} - anyhow i was thinking if i ever see a dr again i should look into seeing about getting it clipped off and sewn up so its not there to be ripped anymore...G said i should NOT attempt this myself like i did with my home eyelid surgery (he said it with true desperation in his voice which pleased me) and i wouldnt as that area is way too awkward and sensitive and i demand to NOT feel it happening - plus its too big to monkey with...so yeah im not posting a picture of it and scarring u all for life or anything but for some reason felt the urge to share. (sorry)
there is so much stuff going on in march...bands to see, birthdays...preparations!!!!! what shall i do!!!
spring break is upon me...
i was home from work sick yesterday and was inflicted by my rearrange-itis disease and redid my whole living room...even moved my desk and CLEANED IT! lol OMFG its a miracle! aunty fern thinks my gnomes are creepy but she thinks everything i like is creepy so im not offended (haha)...my gnomes are soooooo cute though!!
i did notice something about my best monkey statue though while moving him....his legs were CRACKED...now he did fall once but he landed on his head and after inspection was fine....so i dunno HOW it came about that hes all crippled now {cough cough ayla and her friends cough cough} but either way i glued him all up yesterday and he will be fine...i need to get a thrown for him, just the right size so he sits with no pressure on his little legs........hmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i need to see pictures of your rearrangement!

Conky said...

yes maam....its usually 1 of 3 ways all the time...this time i moved my desk and the cat post and the jar cupboard...im sure itll take no time at all 4 the cat to destroy my paper lamp shade...