Tuesday, March 09, 2010

shove your gov't lunches...

Weird how even though you can’t taste something yummy the fact u know its yummy makes u keep eating it regardless...I am eating crunch n munch...I can’t taste a damn thing but omg when I get a caramel-ly peanut the texture blisses me out! WEIRD!

So my mission to spread germs is going well...now that im blowing my nose 45x a hour im sure germs are crawling all over this office. I did offer them the option that I would gladly go home if they preferred doing my work to the possibility of getting my germs...They opted for the germs but said if I was not ok I should go home. LOL I would ever be at work if that was a real option! I am staying home tomorrow though...so expect alotta Jen chatter!

A piece of my tooth busted off today...that was nice...can’t tell if its tooth or white filling honestly but either way my tongue will not leave the weird spot alone now and that’s more annoying than anything at all...its like it has a mind of its own (shut up pervs).
Tonight my sickness and I are dining with Nicki at the Garrick’s Head pub...should be a good catch up session with her!

Ayla is on Gabriola Island at a cabin with a pile of friends...gawd only knows what’s going on there...I made her promise me that it wasn’t some retarded LETS DO HEROIN night and she assured me it was nothing like that...she wouldn’t lie right? HaHa She got run over by a bike yesterday...knocked right on the ground, kinda like Donna’s skateboarder experience only less severe...the bike rider was VERY apologetic which is always nice...honestly if any of u ever knock me the fuck down in your car, bike, board, whatever – u better be IMMENSELY nice and apologetic right off the bat b/c I have a feeling in those situations I would punch someone in the head {if I was not smeared all over the road that is} out of pure Death Squad Jen Impulse Reactionary-ism. (u like that? I made it up.)

WHAT DISGUSTS ME by Jennifer Conklin

You know what disgusts me today? Aside from my own mucous production and throat grossness...the fact that in gov’t ppl are being laid off and losing jobs yet for seminars or workshops (I dunno wtf is going on there) down the hall they have catered lunches. I shit u not...the budget was bleak but yet SOMEONE justified feeding a group of ppl a catered lunch...WHY? When I go to work I don’t get a free lunch...these ppl are govt employees, they get paid to be at these workshops as it is and they can’t fend for themselves for lunch...are u kidding me? I know, no one feels sorry 4 gov’t workers generally b/c the pay is decent but consider this...this is the only job I have had that provides me with enough $ to live in a non-crackhead apt bldg and not be destitute...I still can’t afford to drive a car (even if I wanted to) and I have no debt so my pay pays for rent, monthly utilities like hydro, cable, phones etc, groceries and ...there is even a little left over to go have fun or buy the kid shoes...I don’t drink much at all or smoke...I don’t have brand new stuff or the latest in gadgetry...I get by...I budget well and usually have enough $ to get me to my next payday without suffering too badly...but I am not some hoytee gov’t worker...SO DONT JUDGE ME lol I am really PO’d at these effing lunches though...

Speaking of jobs...I did not get screened into the EAW pool like I was hoping...I asked for feedback but the lady is away til next week...that’s rather demoralizing...that is 2 jobs in a rob I am more than qualified for and did not get...I will admit I was not on fire for either of the 2 interviews...but they weren’t TOTAL failures so I dunno...I did however get screened into the Clerical Pool so that may result in something in the future...being temporary makes me nervous as u can imagine...esp now that a large chunk of my savings is going to pay income tax...GRRRRRRR.

3 comments:

exnihlo said...

Gordo must be driven out.

Wanna join my war on greed?

Conky said...

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!

Maggie Ellwyn said...

it's noon. where's all the "jen chatter" ??