Thursday, April 29, 2010

April 29 2010

This day can suck on my balls...Seriously.

Spawning children has become a friggin mystery for me...I think back to the good times of little wee loveliness and recall with fondness the overwhelming fullness of heart I had over my spawning function.
Now...I ponder wtf the point was? I know I know I have said this before; it is like being in an abusive marriage that you desperately want out of but u have some almost unjustifiable tie to the creature causing you the worst grief of your life. The button pushing, the guilt trips, the communication fuckery, the blatant all out lack of give-a-shitness twds everything you ever did for her in the last 16 yrs...b/c simply you are a piece of shit parent with nothing to offer her....while her BFF’s father is a fucking hero who I am sure she peddles a bullshitterific sob story to (he can’t stand me any more than I can stand him so I am sure he loves listening to poor little poor girl Ayla whine about her horrific life) and he likely laps it up and gladly doles out ferry fare and the like in order to feel good about helping out the kid with the nasty cheap mean mom. HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OmFg...every facet of Ayla is fucking drama. She tires me. My life tires me. I don’t even want my life right now...I want to hop on a plane, go to Cuba and live there, getting a tan for once in my life while I pay guinea pig bingo for bottles of booze on the beach...that’s right...I want a fucking tan.

On the UP SIDE...some mysterious person sent me some movie passes in the mail. This is beyond a nice gesture b/c movie passes are like crack for me...I assume this person knows this about me. Now I recall having a conversation with someone in the past about cashing in air miles and getting movie passes but I forget who...I don’t recognize the writing on the envelope and there is no postmark...so whoever you are...SHOW YOURSELF so I can thank you by taking you to a movie hahahahaaaaaa Seriously....it is a wonderful thing...thank you.

Now back to being a negative asshole...

Oh wait...not quite yet. New work development...I GOT BIRD PETS! The other day a few birds started hanging around...they like the reflective stuff on my window i guess, like looking at their pretty selves and they come perch on the sill, knocking/pecking their beaks on the glass...I kind of like to think of it as the birds are knocking to come in and visit me but I am sure they are just testing it to see why the reflection exists. I can see there is a nest being built in the dead vine crap outside my window so I am a little excited...I admit it. I am simply amused, I know.

No word yet on OPERATION GALLBLADDER EXTRACTION...gunna see if they will yank fallopian tubes out at the same time...not sure if that’s typical practice or not but it’s the only way I’ll get it done, if they are in there already 4 something else.

10 comments:

exnihlo said...

What kind of bird?

Conky said...

Id guess finches....little mousy brown one (the mama??) and a really pretty red one, her useless husband...?

Maggie Ellwyn said...

a mystery person eh? ooooooh

Conky said...

IT WAS U!!!!

Maggie Ellwyn said...

it was not me

Conky said...

dammit!

Denis Savoie Photography said...

If you have balls, I want to see them.

Conky said...

u and everyone else!

rachael chatoor said...

haha, I don't really need to see the balls thanks.

You are scaring the shit out of me because my daughter is only 6 and I can tell already I am going to find myself saying alot of things similar to those words you just wrote.

My girl is already showing signs of being willing to attack my weak spots and point out my faults just because I want to teach her something. ugh. heartbreaking. Thanks for the depressing foreshadowing....
;)
:)

Conky said...

the button pushing starts young like that...i recall...thats her testing the waters for the real horror thats to come in about 7-9 yrs...i pity u bc raising them to be assertive and such - we pay dearly 4 it at that time let me tell u...wicked vultures they are, mark my words.