Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday April 9 2010

Good morning my pretties...
Clash of the Titans was okay...the story is awesome of course but the movie itself is mediocre. The 3D is crappy so I would recommend seeing it in 2D only.

I am drinking tea...listening to my ghey soap opera...wishing I was asleep...but no I couldn't go back to sleep b/c I need an arm transplant...that's right. My arms hurt like a mofo every morning b/c I can't seem to find a comfy way to sleep so I don't wake up with them asleep and dead...been about 6 mths. Ugh.

Cohabitation is going well...no bloodshed...no flying daggers...no death threats...still getting used to the new dynamic....as u know I am accustomed to spending large amounts of time alone after all and this is a rather HUGE change. lol Ayla is alright...must be weirdest for her I think...seeing as being 16 is weird as it is never mind when a big home life shift such as this is going on. So far she is being a very good sport. She did her food safe course on Tuesday and did not die....but found it boring as all get out but is glad it is over with.

Connie & Jay are in town today...theyre here from Alberta for a family wedding and TODAY is my allotted day with her! WOOHOO! We will hang out today and then do dinner @ the Japanese Village tonight...with Ayla in tow even! WOW!
 You know a place has good food if Ayla agrees to come along hahaha

5 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

hahaha @ good food/ayla! Have FUN!

exnihlo said...

One word; Freakshow.
OK, that's two words strung together, but that does not negate the high proportion of high talkers, facial disfigurement, and goiters seen in that restaraunt.

Anonymous said...

Tonight's the night, eh? I hope y'all have a good time!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Japanese Village has yummy food! And that statue thingy!

Conky said...

mmmm it was sooooooo good!!!