Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10 2010 - MONDAY = BALLS!

Friday was crappy band night at Evolution. Enough said about that. In the afternoon G and I tripped over to Ross Bay Cemetery for picture taking....and the beach....I fuckin’ lost my Jesus dude there – fell outta my pocket somewhere on my wandering...pisses me off, I have had that thing for over 10 yrs, since Amy B. sent it to me from Maine...now I will have to replace him with a new one...As I had him in my pocket I said to myself “He is gunna fall out – be careful.” Ha ha ha Idiot. The beach was nice...the water however was COLD AS COLD CAN BE!!! I went in with bare feet and it took my breath away it was so cold and it’s not like im not well insulated! G said something about unusually cold currents running through that spot...and here I thought I never saw swimmers there b/c of the POO PIPE that runs out of there...Victoria, you are all class with your refusal to get a sewage treatment plant...all class.

Saturday was errand day and then Roller Derby in the evening...again venue issues so this will be my last Derby viewing until the venues improve which I doubt they will.

Sunday was IRON MAN 2...I liked it...but then again I knew I would...highlight was me nearly killing Adrienne as she hopped back to her wheelchair while in midst of a poorly coordinated boob rub...SORRY ADRIENNE!!!!

Monday is of course work day again...it’s very rainy...there is a bird chirping his stupid head off outside my window but it’s not one of my PET BIRDS...since the big wind they haven’t been back to keep building that nest they started...I am wondering if this noisy little a-hole is hi-jacking it now....??

Mothers Day was anti-exciting. Ayla was indifferent, managed to piss me off for the whole day via her retarded teenager BS and didn’t even bother to say Happy Mother’s Day let alone throw a granola bar at me and call it breakfast in bed. Sigh x 4665386. I was not in a good mood yesterday...at all. And while things did improve later in the evening the day ended as a total and utter waste of fucking air day so....you know...whatever. Maybe today will be less JEW.

I am trying to replace GAY with JEW...if I stop saying GAY then Erin and Amanda will like me more...so rather than saying something stupid is so gay im saying its JEW and seeing how that catches on...I think there are less Jews to offend in my life than gays so...that’s the route im taking.

ZED turned 40 on Sunday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZED...I called him and Jerri and chatted them up yesterday...looking fwd to Jerri’s story about babysitting an anorexic 12 yr old for a few days...can u imagine? This kid is in therapy, weighs nothing, has to be monitored 24/7, has a strict routine and dietary needs that have to be followed to the letter (timing, amount, supervising bathroom time etc) – GEE THAT WONT BE STRESSFUL AT ALL!!!!!! Poor Jerri...learn to say NO JERRI! JUST SAY NO TO BABYSITTING ANOREXICS!

Happy Birthday to Donny Monty today....!!!! And Happy Birthday to Lisa...shitty b’day for Lisa as she just lost her mom the other day which sucks stinky ball sacks....once she’s back from the land of intense grief and shittiness I will take her for lunch and tell her stories of my gallbladder adventures and the JOYS of cohabitation.

Tomorrow is cousin Maggie’s birthday....JEEEEZ busy month!

5 comments:

Denis Savoie Photography said...

Anti semite!

Conky said...

not even!

Anonymous said...

that same jesus?

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Victoria has no sewage treatment plant? Do you guys just dump your piss pots out the window then?

Conky said...

Kel - yes that same jesus....
Barb - not quite so arcahic as that but...no we just dump it all out into the sea via a gross poop pipe....nice hey? one of the most beautiful cities in the world - shameful....they have been debating and fucking around trying to get a plan on the go for it for friggin years.........