Thursday, July 01, 2010

Happy Canada Day

Holy blog neglecter! That's me!

It is Canada Day...and no I will not be attending the Canada Day nightmare downtown...tried that the 1st year we moved here and 8 yrs later i am still good to never go again.
Ayla however gets all dolled up in Canadiana Gear and goes down there with her crew of girlies and whoops it up annually...

I am off work til Monday and have no real plans...today Donna and I are supposed to go see the new Twilight movie but shes sick and I dunno if shes up to it...I feel on the verge of sickness...and am also ready to hemorrhage at any moment - SO FUN!!!!!! Pride Parade is Sunday, gunna go check that out...never been before and you just KNOW it is going to be funny and interesting! Shawn went and moved to fucking Kelowna...can u believe such a thing?! WHO IS GUNNA COME OVER FOR PANCAKES NOW!?!?!?! WHO ARE WE GUNNA PLAY SETTLERS WITH?? AND ZOMBIES?? WHO IS GUNNA FIX MY ROUTER WHEN IT SHITS THE BED? WHO IS GUNNA ALWAYS EAT FASTER THAN ME AND MORE THAN ME?!?!? Gawd...I feel so...empty inside...wahhhhhhhhhh! I am gunna pout 4 a week...at least.

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

People shouldn't be allowed to move away, unless we want them to.