Thursday, August 12, 2010

baseball is boring

Went to a Victoria Seals baseball game last night...pretty boring...Ayla's T-Ball games 10 yrs ago were more riveting but oh well...good company so wtf. It was worth it just to hear Donna's repeated fears about the foul balls possibly coming over the net and killing her.

All that boringness exhausted me as I am dead tired today...it is Thursday though then a 3 day weekend...Ayla will be in Vancouver hanging with Ash and school clothes shopping. Then home a few days and off to PR for a week...

I recently added an ex on FB and omfg the status updates are very indicative of ZERO PERSONAL GROWTH or LIFE CHANGE...its quite humorous to witness backwards human evolution in action...so how many ppl have you slept with in your FB friend list? OK lets make it "made out with".....go on - go look and add it up....mines *7* ... not so bad....there's probably about 3 ppl on there I sure wouldnt mind making out with either...lol Ever made a list of the people you've slept with...? I don't recommend it...it brings up wayyyyy too much stuff and it can be rather disturbing.

No word about that job...I am officially giving up hope as time goes on...b/c that's how I roll...

2 comments:

Abu Anka said...

7.

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I have made that list, and it scared the shit out of me, especially when I couldn't even remember some names.

As for the FB question - zero, thankfully.