Saturday, September 11, 2010

Through the itch - I shall endure...

Such a martyr I know...
It is a cool Sat morning here...I am itchy as a mofo but hoping it'll pass soon....
Loved sleeping in today...gawd the last 2 morning getting up at 530 am nearly killed me...but ill get back in the groove next week.
Got my tickets for the wedding in Nanaimo next moth...Kori and Mary are getting hitched...my room is booked, bus tickets to get there and back are bought...and I will get to swim in a hotel pool WITH NO BARNACLES wooohoooo...mind u ocean swimming is still #1 for me but I think I now fear barnacle attacks more than shark attacks.

Ayla's 1st week of school at her new high school seems to go ok...hard to say, she only doles out what info she feels like...so far so good though...she's a jerk of course but what else is new...loving her is like being  battered wife. Not even kidding.

The SMELL emanating from her room....seems to have faded but I am not sure...??? It was SOOOOOOO strong then not so bad but still lingering...makes me suspicious so I am borrowing a steam cleaner from a friend Sunday and doing her carpets anyway...her rug is pretty bunk anyway and could use a going over...I will be leaving her a list and I am sure she will whinge but oh well.

Last night Donna and I went and saw THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT Pretty good flick....kept thinking the lesbos Amanda and Erin should been there with us hahahaha We quite enjoyed it....
Tonight we are debating out plans...we aren't feeling super rock and roll...but Start with the Cobra are playing and they KICK OUR ASS and we love them...but its beer fest and the place (LOGANS) will be packed with drunks...we may just go see a movie instead...

Work was fine all week...all 2 days of it....caught up the 3 days I was away in one day (see what I am saying about this not really being a full-time job) and the office was quiet, 2 other ppl are away so....yay for me! Next week and after will be back to reality...

Guy's b'day was Sept 8th, he turned 17.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I had no idea that barnacles were so viscous! I guess I should not bemoan the fact that I have only ever been up to my ankles in the ocean.

Abu Anka said...

and it was the best 17th birthday I've ever had.....