Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spazz

-I am too unsettled to write.
- Wedding was GOOD...Kori & Mary are hitched...fun time!
-I miss the hotel pool.
-My kid hates me b/c I don't want her kidnapped by a Mexican Crime Ring and forced into human trafficking/international prostitution...I can live with that...
-I am tired...
-OMFG my Rick Springfield memoir arrived and I am LOVING IT!!!!
-Friday I have to attend a sex toy party...have I mentioned I loathe such events? I must really like Alex!

-After that Donna and I have plans to go rock it at Logan's - ROTTERDAMMMMMMM WOOOHOOO!!!!
-Fuck Donna leaves for Australia for 1 mth Nov 2....POUT
-I stole some cool shit from the hotel: shampoo/conditioner & plastic Days Inn cups....OHHH YEAHHHHHH

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

It's not stealing, it's there for you to use, no matter where you actually use it. Unless we are talking about towels and pillows, that is.