Monday, November 29, 2010

Little Baby Butt!

Yesterday I went with Adrienne and met Wendy and Jim's newly adopted newborn baby...omg its weird how u forget how teeny they are...I love standing and holding little baby's with their little butts in my hand as I rock them...its effortless when they are so small - all u have to worry about is an arm cramp. lol It was quite lovely....made me feel all warm inside and out...reminding me of the good ol days...sighhh.

Hot Donna is BACK! WOOOHOOOO! Thank gawd - not a moment too soon either. Sounds like she had a decent time but it MAY have been a little long by the sounds of it and HOT...omg for Donna to say it was excessively warm you know it was sickening. Looking fwd to seeing her brown self this week!

Sat night I went to Tracey and Adrienne's with my SEQUENCE game and they wiped the floor with me. They kicked my ass...I did win ONE game but it doesn't really count when 3 turns get played after b/c you didn't even NOTICE u won hahahaa Rematch is required...if they kill me again I will accept defeat and acknowledge that the 2 of them are more evil than I thought.

Last week I met up with Patrick and Teri...Patrick used to work at Money Mart and was one of my favorites...he and his wife Teri are expecting in Dec. and that was a pleasant surprise...babies all over...Katrina form MM just had a baby too wh0 I really want to go meet...BABIES EVERYWHERE! I love it!

Ummm BLOGGER your picture uploading tool that's apparently NEW AND IMPROVED sucks as much as the old one...in case u wondered...half the time I can't upload pictures. RUDE.

No comments: