Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Thor the Unmighty!

So I am in Shoppers the other day – and I have my headphones on in the line up and see the cashier’s name tag says THOR...I am thinking that is a pretty powerful tough as name to give a baby....pretty funny really...then it’s my turn to pay and I take my earphones out and giggle inside b/c THOR has the most girly gay voice on earth and I would venture 2 say even though my gaydar is the shits – he is gay. THOR the GAY LOVER! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the irony...

Halloween is over...I let Graeme paint me up like a Borg/zombie/weirdo to appease him...its his favourite holiday I think and we had no plans to do shit all so it seemed right to let him get all jazzed about turning me into some ugly freak...NOTE TO SELF: at 40 when you have big pores getting dark eye shadow applied to your whole face is a bad idea LOL

Last night we did the evil deed and hit the big box stores that I always avoid going to...Walfart and Best Buy and Future Shop. As usual I hated FS...they just suck. Quite loved Best Buy though – 1st time in one...got good service and the product I wanted was there so...all was well and good. I was getting a jump on xmas shopping 4 the kidlet as I am pretty sure waiting to Dec to do this crap is a bad idea when u are looking 4 something SPECIFIC. Walfart was a shit show as always – fuck I hate that whole new UPTOWN complex...its idiotic and stupidly laid out I swear. Shouldn’t have to go back forever now thank Christ.

The kid and I are getting on again after some talking and such...I think things are on track...it is a bit of a mess at school though but nothing that can’t be worked through...really not in love with this new high school...u would think some sort of parental notification would be set up if a kid misses a certain amt of school...Yeah not really. I let them know that was utterly ridiculous and they informed me their call back system was down...UHHH YEAH I CAN SEE THAT JACKASSES. That is a pretty important thing to let be down for 2 fucking mths.

Funny email today...my 3rd failed attempt to get an EAW position got me booted out of the EAW hiring pool ...hahahah I seriously could not help but laugh at that...I thought the 3rd try would be my last one and sure enough...BOOT! hahahaha Guess that was not in the cards. Let me tell you though if that pool opens up again I am so applying just to see if they let me back in haha

Donna is off! She should be landing in Fiji in the next hour...then 3 hrs later in Brisbane Australia...she will arrive there and it will be 9 am or something so it’ll make for a long 1st day that’s for sure. She isn’t home for 28 days... Rude. I am sure her and her aunt will have lotsa fun and she will have lotsa crazy stories for me.
I am off to see Aunty Cathy (and Kim and Connie and Adele etc) Nov 10...flying to Edmonton and then coming home the 15th. Woohoo! Haven’t flown for quite some time...but there is a whirlwind of plans made and it will be fun – Chill out the 11th, drive to the Dead Gopher Museum the 12th, go visit friends in Red Deer the 12th...then the 13th and 14th Kim and Rob will hopefully be able to come up to Cathy’s for an overnight visit...and Adele is gunna weasel in a visit somewhere too...WOOHOO – then I fly home on the 15th. I go to see the gallbladder surgeon guy on the 16th 1st thing in the morning so that should be interesting...seeing as it took me 2389758345 yrs to just get a referral I am sure the waiting list to get the GB of Death out should be fantastically long. Always an optimist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weasel? Once you have your itinerary figured out, let me know where and when you want me to be and I'll "weasel" in however I can.

Conky said...

i mean that quite positively lol

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Are you going to make it to Calgary at all??????????? Please please please!!!!