Tuesday, December 28, 2010

$#%&!!

I cannot find my XP disc. My one agenda for this 6 days off was to reformat my computer...now on the last day off can I find that effing disc?? No. It is gunna end up being somewhere right in front of my face.

In the meantime...I will make some soup that I lifted from Tracey and Adrienne last night...G,A and I went there for turkey dinner and despite my intestines being fragile it was great....she is a fab cook! She doesn't burn the steamed veggies like I do at my house haha Good to see Lani and the girls as well as Ash & Joel and Madge even came over....with his wee little Iranian mom...man she is itty bitty! But she ate a gianttttt turkey leg...could not believe it. Impressive!

It is apparent after playing Wii with kids/teens that as a 40 yr old my Wii skills are rather ridiculous and lame...my wake boarding score was killed on Ayla's 1st effing try at it ffs. So much for that dream. I can still annihilate her at sword fighting though being that I am hideously aggressive with that wand lol

It has been decided that Guy and Donna are coming down for New Years Eve to hang here...pig out on Thai Food as a solid farewell to over eating and see what the night brings...Shawn shows up in Victoria today...not sure when we get our slotted Shawn time but...I can't wait!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MARY LYNCH TOMORROW!! AND TRACY STADNIK!!!! Busy calendar date! Oddly or not) these 2 ladies are rather similar and would probably quite adore each other if they ever met!

No comments: