Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Doink!

Just a little while left at work til the Maggie and the Squid Boy pick me up...Weeeeee!!!

Someone sent a giant Purdy's box o chocolates to us today so my teeth are screaming with death but they are soooo goooood! FUG FUG FUG XMAS!

Ayla's given up her room for Maggie and Co. for the next 2 days which is quite a miracle but very nice of her...ignore the fact I spent a few hours cleaning it like the queen was coming b/c Ayla is NOT EXACTLY the cleanest person to walk the earth....
I bleached the bathroom the other day and near killed us all...I don't bleach often but man I was on the phone when I was doing it so I wasn't THINKING PROPERLY and didn't open the windows etc....DUH so the place stunk bad and im pretty sure I have brain cancer from it...I couldn't small anything all day even after I left the house, it rendered that sense DEAD. Spooky.

Xmas Eve the Lesbos are coming over...Amanda and Erin are all sortsa funny so itll be a good night and I am hoping my beloved Hot Donna will take a Reactin and join us all as well. Fingers crossed!!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

A little brain cancer is worth it for a clean bathroom, dontcha think?

Conky said...

yeah - its nice to have a WHITE bathroom a few times a year!