Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not Gunna Lie...

Glad it is all done now...
Note to self: avoid getting drunk xmas eve in the future...makes it hard to enjoy xmas when you are hung over.
Xmas Eve we had Amanda, Erin and Hot Donna over...lotsa food, lotsa drinking, I started drinking at 4 pm...bad idea #1...by 6 I was hammered...made for a fun night til I hit the fuggin wall at 10:30 and needed to lay down...Donna had left but the lesbos were here...so while laying down all I can hear is Graeme trying to make everyone watch a fucking movie...there should be a JOB where its the main purpose to FORCE ppl to watch movies...b/c that would be Graeme's calling. So I am laying there contemplating my drunkness, listening to Graeme force feed ppl this movie but everyone's talking and chatting LIKE U DO AT GATHERINGS so hes shushing ppl...and ppl keep talking...fuck it was retarded..and seemed so loud...I was a little worried about the neighbors...so I can stumbling out making the volume get decreased and being a general cranky asshole...I was pretty much done 4 the night...the lesbos left around midnight and then Drunky 1 and 2 decide that presents should get opened XMAS EVE NIGHT after all. I say after all b/c this is what I prefer...opening pressies at night after a nice night of hanging out and snacking...not after getting fucking hammered. The PLAN had been altered and we were to open everything on xmas day so this little coup was fucking annoying b/c 1) I am drunk as shit 2) Tired as hell and already half hungover and 3) ITS 1230 am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I make plans to avoid this sort of thing b/c I don't like surprises of any kind. So Drunky 1 and 2 were all happy drunk and delighted and I sat there 100% unable to not be a miserable asshole. Merry Xmas.
In bed at 230 am - completely DEAD and HOMICIDAL. Ahhhh xmas memories....the best.

Mags and Co made it home around 830 pm xmas even thank the universe!!! :o) The wind died down enough to sail so everyone got crammed on the boat! YAY! This is good...b/c it meant the boat sailed from PR back to Comox so Amanda and Donna B got back to their families for xmas too....what a shit show...!

Xmas day we just slothed...well I cleaned up of course b/c I am the only one who cares that the house is a dump it seems so in between cleaning up I Wii'd, snacked and napped...Ayla went back to pretty much ignoring me...until she came out to pinch my bottle of Bacardi Breezer to take to Jessica's xmas night...effer. :\
Ayla is boxing day shopping today the little consumer whore that she is...we were supposed to do dinner at Tracey's today but its postponed til tomorrow...Tracey needs a rest - dont blame her. All good on this end...we have leftover ribs and amazing smashed taters to eat from our xmas dinner... MmmMMMMmmmmmm teriyaki ribs....thanks mom for the kick ass recipe and instruction!

I have a headache...and all I wanna do is play Wii...the Wii Resort game is friggin FUN...we love wake boarding and archery!!!!

HEY GUY!??? Are u and Donna coming down for NY's Eve??

No comments: