Monday, December 13, 2010

Powdery Buns

...make it look like u have cocaine all over your face and shirt. Just sayin'.

It is a foggy Monday here...I have some social engagements coming up in the next week...tomorrow I am dining with Nicki and picking up a piece of plywood for Ayla's bed...it will make it feel like brand new once I slip it in between the mattress and box spring like mine. Then Friday I am going to Hot Donna's to craft with her...woot! Then Monday a late lunch with Dan the Man from my old job...and then Tuesday Maggie, David and little Squid are coming to stay with us for a few nights b4 xmas...STOKED!!!

I am sad that WALKING DEAD isnt on again until next friggin OCTOBER! Rude. Tried watching a HIGHLANDER sequel last night...omyshit it was horrible...Even Adrian Paul's hotness couldn't save it...the 1st movie I loved..the series I enjoyed as well but all those other movies can go fuck themselves.

Ohh Adrian Paul...get in my bed already.




No comments: