Monday, March 07, 2011

Torn Ripped Shredded like a dogs chew toy

Another weekend whizzed by...I am currently in full blown high emotional premenstrual turmoil...I am still sick and feeling like poop but I did get a fish! Figured I would end up buying all the stuff for Ayla's impending betta fish so I got myself one - he is a lovely peacock feather blue/green one I named HANK MOODY. I will need distractions next month with G moving back to CR. It is all civil-like and for the best most certainly but I cannot help but feel conflicted about it...but whatever I don't want to talk about any of it.

Last night Ayla asked to play Settlers of Catan with us which was rather shocking....and just like I knew she would she LOVED it...she is competative and nuts hahaha Was fun to have 3 ppl play it...USUALLY ITS JUST G AND ME AND WE HAVE ALTERED THE GAME SLIGHTLY SO IT WORKS WITH 2 PPL. oops caps. So that was fun for the 3 of us...G and I Wii'd too which was fun as i tried tacking golf HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Quote from Graeme: why cant you just hit it softly?!

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've been hearing a lot about this Settlers of Catan game over the last few years. Is it really that awesome?

Conky said...

it is SO awesome that Ayla - yes Ayla the Mom Hater - asked if she could play with us the other night...
::GASP::
So we taught her and she is in love with it and even asked if we could play last night again....where she then slaughtered the old ppl 2 games in a row! ACK!!! She is a shark.