Saturday, April 02, 2011

Arrrrrriba!

YES! <--click it!!
I am listening to Lhasa this morning...dunno most of what she sings about (Spanish - sometimes French...occasionally English) but the emotion and feeling of her songs more than make up for the lack of literal comprehension. Guy gave me a heads up about her a few yrs back...so I got a few CDs...and promptly forgot I had them...but recently revisited and am enthralled....and sad to learn she died last year of breast cancer at 37 or something far too young like that...

Messed up weirdness is ME right now...can't find my footing in my head at all...but I am also a week away from massive hemorrhage so this could explain it all without needing to invest too much thought into it.
I have messed my shoulder up and it is proving to be a colossal pain in the ass...and shoulder...here is my sad tale of woe...I was finding a while back that my neck was getting gibbled from sleeping on my stomach...so I thought Id get a new pillow and retrain myself to sleep on my side....so I did...and now my shoulder is gibbled...CRUSHED BY THE WEIGHT OF MY GIANT SELF! Rude! Last night was retarded...hopefully it'll work itself out while im favoring the shit out of it.

Last night I discovered the SEARCH function on Netflix...there's a lot more movies on there than I thought...they piss u off by listing ones not available though which is like a massive cock tease really... "ooo look the movie u want is listed here ---- but u cant see it b/c its unavailable" ahhh! lol I did watch a lovely Irish movie about greyhound dogs though that had Robert Carlyle in it - I lurve him!
This morning I watched THE ROCKER...sweet jesus. Do not repeat my mistake. I am not shocked it sucked or anything and there were a few amusing parts but its generally garbage.
Next weekend I am using up all my freebie movie passes and seeing 2 movies....

ARTHUR....the new version starring Russell Brand - omg I love RB so this movie looks friggin hilarious to me.

YOUR HIGHNESS...James Franco and the crew from Pineapple Express plus Natalie Portman - I love it that she will do a total screwball movie still!
So that's me next weekend....woot!
Today I am hitting Costco with Alex and Kelsey....then tonight it is THE BALLET....Oooooo yes it is true!!
 WONDERLAND

No comments: