Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rabbit for Dinner...

...would be funny at easter, don't you think?

Tonight though its sushi and ham and other such things @ Lisa's so I will fore-go the rabbit dinner fantasy.
Afterwards I am considering checking out a show at Sopranos...I hate that place but Alex and Kelsey will be there and Buzzard is playing and I haven't seen them live yet so...I ma wander there...its for a good cause (raising $ for a sick employee) and should be interesting if nothing else.
May even convince Lisa to join me for a few drinks since we don't work tomorrow...

I am loving having my comp in the livingroom with my awesome handy wireless usb stick thingy...funny how trained the brain gets though...I still keep walking to the microwave to check my email...duh.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I still keep walking to the microwave to check my email - we must be separated at birth!

Conky said...

I know its maddening!!