Monday, May 02, 2011

RUDE!

I already wrote a big post about voting and the election and such and it was eaten by Shaw Webmail (ARGGG!) so now I am just nattering...

Looking fwd to getting my vote on after work...interesting turn with the NDP pulling up and scaring the shit out of the Cons and Libs...I love that shit! Layton's been poopoo'd for so long i think both parties underestimated 1) how much Harper is despised by a lot of people and 2) how un-likeable Iggy is...that leaves Mr Layton to garner some extra votes that could really bugger things up for the other 2 jackasses.
I predict a minority gov't with a bigger minority for Shark Eyes and my ultimate dream is he will step down but I think he is too arrogant.

My riding is pretty much a sure thing - NDP - so it is an easy vote however the Saanich/Gulf Islands riding is currently Conservative but with Elizabeth May running for the Greens and giving the Cons a run for their money this go of it- it would please me if she took that seat. Weeeeeeeee...guess we will all know tonight...

Hit the beach with Donna this weekend for a stroll..was nice and surprisingly not too bad for the heel....soft impact on the sand/pebbles I am guessing so I wasn't a total cripple Sunday...though I didn't leave the house anyhow...I cleaned and cooked and puttered...

I am having Esther the Molester over for dinner and a visit Tuesday after work....she turned me on to this new craft... - portable altars - which I am in love with...I made my 1st one for her (she is a Rollins fan) to test it all out and it worked out pretty well...(PICTURE TO FOLLOW) - fun silly and easy to make....Christ I could have 20 of them if I let myself...but i will make myself a combo one I think...MG, Maynard, Rollins, Hetfield...Rick Springfield is being left out b/c he grossed me out after reading the Runaways book.

No comments: