Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I have never inspired a hit song...

Can you believe that? That is all I ever wanted as an adolescent girl...to be the inspiration behind a song on the radio...To be Steve Perry's Sherry, Rick Springfield's Sylvia, Toni Basil's Mickey...::sigh::
Such a goal unfulfilled...instead I get a wanna-be rock star idiot entering my email name as "Mean & Bitter Jennifer"...no center of a song's universe...no one's muse...no one's reason to live. Lucky for me I couldn't give less of a shit now...that is age for you. All my dreams and hopes dashed by reality.

I am just pissing around. I wouldn't know wtf to say to anyone who wrote me a song so I will stick to Jenny 867-5309 by Tommy Tutone as my theme song.

Got my new desk chair....it feels DIVINE on my lardy arse. Staples had a sale...200 bones marked down to 100. SOLD! The cat is dying to destroy it...I know it. She is staring at it...eager to dig her disgusting cat claws into it and shred it like the last one....I think I will get packing tape and put it sticky side up all over the top...she will only jump on it once. bahahaha I will be sad to miss that moment when she jumps on top if it and hits the tape and completely freaks out.

Oh the things we find joy in...


2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

ooooh I envy your chair! I've been contemplating getting a decent one for a while now. They really should come pre packing taped though.

Conky said...

agreed!

treat yourself!