Friday, January 20, 2006

I cut my leg shaving....

Time for a new razor.... I hate those girlie pink razors...why do they think all girls want barbie colored shit? All I gotta do is get through today and I have 2 days off....sighhhhhhh 

Funny story....remember yesterday how I was so worried about Jodie the Bakerman being in the hospital???? hahahahahaha fucker....he left that msg (basically him telling his father in law to keep his son bc the hosp was keeping him in for the night hahaha) on his voice mail so when he didn't show up 4 work and they called they knew he ditched his last day for a good reason....HAHAHHAHA 
I think that's clever...I'm sure u can all use that if u want. 

I didn't die of acute mercury poisoning last night after all...Ayla lived too. Calling poison control was fun...I think I want that job...I wanna take calls from  idiots at 10 pm regarding kids who break glass thermometers all over the carpet and then vacuum it up (hey in case u didn't know u should NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR vacuum mercury hahahahahaa) ok its a Friday, its payday 4 some ppl....works gunna be a horror show....thank gawd I'm off early. Ayla's having a friend sleep over so at least I will be left to flop and be in a coma all by myself....wooooohoooooo

No comments: