Thursday, January 19, 2006

gibbled dreams & hash browns

Oooooo 2 more days to go and then 2 days off...woot! woot! ooo lifes simple pleasures... Work last night was a trip....it involved police and arresting ppl in the lobby etc. Great fun. Then something really funny happened...someone came in to do a service and I'm looking at the persons name...looked at the person...and I'm like HEY!!! I KNOW YOU!!!! WE EMAIL! hahaha It was a hoot... I'm sure he wished I was some little hottie but...oh well, that's life...things are rarely so ideal. haha It was cool actually...I knew he was cool b4 and now I think we will be more apt to hang out cuz we are both cynical and mean. ha! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE THE BAKERMAN!!!! (I am a little disturbed bc I called him this am and there was a msg on his machine about being in the hospital and now im kinda freaked out) My toe hurts... I am still stuffy... I am still not wearing eyeliner (its easier than I thought it would be) I am gunna have a smoothie for breakfast VOTE ON JAN 23rd DAMN YOU!!!! a quarter horse HAHAHAHA------->

No comments: