Thursday, January 26, 2006

Pecan Flan is yummy & that is why I am fat woot woot!

Mozilla got rid of my header issue but messes my sidebar... so...I guess this weekend ill have time to screw around while Ayla has her bday sleep over and I try not to die. 

Jodie the Bakerman is moving this weekend back to Edmonchuk...just like that...gawd I hope its what he hopes it'll be and what he needs. 

I am going to bed early tonight OOOO YES I AM DAMMIT... I am not profound, fresh or slightly comical in the evenings...this disturbs me...adulthood is wrecking my night owl-ism. 


I think im gunna dig out my box of old negatives and get all the pictures I have to Rob Profitt (RIP) reprinted & mail them to his parents...I know how precious photos become after such losses...I feel like I don't have near enough pictures of my brother and that really pisses me off. Good Night...

No comments: