Sunday, February 19, 2006

Church called...they wondered where I was this morning?


I told them I was having a wild orgy with 10 satanists, using the lords name in vain...and missed the bus.

I AM making french toast this morning, even if Ayla bitches she hates it. She can eat worms.

I fell asleep on the couch watching some retarded crime show...
I heard through the grapevine about an apt a few blocks away thats coming up for rent and I am gunna work my lard ass off to try and get it for April 1st....the price is right and the location is perfect so...cross yer digits ppl.... BECAUSE I WANT A BEDROOM I CAN SEND MYSELF TO!
I want a bedroom so bad Id almost do anything for....nevermind.

I think my cold is on the mend...I see light at the end of this tunnel of misery...
I had the most stupid dreams last night...I was yelling and arguing with a pregnant lady for smoking pot...and screaming at my mother who i heard encouraging her....hahahaha wtf.

Im so happy to post pictures again...i dunno why but they help me complete my true mood of a post...
Ayla and I are having fake chia pet races right now...we both started one at the same time and are gunna race and see whos will grow fastest...she thinks hers will win...shes pompous that way haha
itll be funny regardless.

Ill take pics and keep u posted on this rivetting sport.


Ive not been watching much Olympics...I try to be excited about vancouver hosting the next one but i cant...wtf is wrong with me...? hahaha

Ayla keeps knocking on the wall from her room...shes mad I beat her to the computer this morning MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok...im off...has anyone researched the word CARBUNKLE yet?? (crap ive been spelling it incorrectly)

car·bun·cle ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kärbngkl)n.
A painful localized bacterial infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue that usually has several openings through which pus is discharged.


A deep-red garnet, unfaceted and convex.

Obsolete. A red precious stone.

[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin carbunculus, small glowing ember, carbuncle, diminutive of carb, carbn-, coal. See ker-3 in Indo-European Roots.]

No comments: