Monday, February 20, 2006

the OCEAN radio sucks ass

My connection is crap this morning....
its making my search for blog pictures difficult....esp after the dream I had last night about Billy Crudup (I have no idea how to say that last name so I choose not to cuz it sounds silly to me)...he was a big ol crackhead in my dream but he was still hot so I was digging him...I woke up shaking my head at myself for being so shallow even in my unconscious dream world....loser.

3 more days of work then 2 off! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh reason to live!

Matt Good's doing a solo acoustic tour...no dates yet for Victoria...plz Mr G plz make a stop in Victoria...

I was web-camming with BruceMeister last night and this zit on my forehead was bugging me so bad i put a post it on it and oddly enough i prefered how I looked with the post it...truly...
He had good 70s hair last night...I think it was all the sex he had the night b4 the dirty rotter...if hes getting some then gawd dammit its only right that I should....
ITS JUST FAIR!!!!!!
hmmmmmftttt....

My kid has the OCEAN on the radio station...its giving me the runs its so bad....

I think i may wear a post it on my forehead all day.

No comments: