Friday, February 24, 2006

happy *late* b'day to my favorite fireman

Sorry! I had no internet last night or I would have done this on time...
HAPPY BARFDAY!!!!! you are 29 now right? You hot little mofo!

Ok turns out my internet issues are my own fault. he he he My old instructors would be proud.
I was stealing cable 4 the kids bedroom and it appears to have been messing up my connection.
Im going to hell 4 sure now...
See u all there.


Today is sushi day...which also means I have to clean the house.

Ayla left for school this am having a massive hissy fit...apparently after being laundered her lulugayasslemon pants had *white* stuff on them...which is odd bc I use blue liquid laundry soap...a lint roller didnt save the day...so she continued on being a spazz until she changed into her jeans that are too tight 4 her and very uncomfortable. If i survive the teen years it will only be by some weird ass miracle.


LOOK! it snowed yesterday on my street! -->

Im listening to some new Guns n Roses...I dunno why Axl insists on calling it GnR cuz GnR are done...the time has passed...let go sir...be solo and get rid of those corn rows...
The IRS song is ok but...I dunno...I like old GnR but I wont be out buying this one. Sorry Axl, I know you're crushed.
I think Axl should release a piano album...just him all acoustic and piano-y...yeah...id buy that...

I called my sister last night...she is now an expert in the realm of all things that are CHICKEN related...she works with chickens and is full of all sorts of useless chicken trivia that I find exceptionally interesting:

- a chickens cycle is 27 hrs as opposed to our 28 day cycle

-an egg is actually a chickens period

-the little stringy thing we all assume is an umbilical cord is actually just a *fastener* to keep the yolk in place in the egg

-and this is athe grand poobah of all chicken trivia...if u put a nickle up a chickens hooch it'll grow a shell over it and lay the nickle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats fucking awesome.

My sister rules. Kim, im sending u one of my prized possessions to have for your own: CLICK HERE

You know what commercial I am loving right now? the DQ (or KFC i dunno) Popcorn Shrimp one with the daddy shrimp gorging on popcorn and then his wife telling him its SHRIMP and then asks where the kids are...HAHAH HAHAH HAHAHA HAH AH HAH AH oooo gawd I howl! Someone find that online would ya....

**happy birthday grandad** xo

No comments: