Thursday, February 23, 2006

me me me me me

so yeah today I went walking downtown to p/u some sushi goodies cuz tomorrow im making a sushi fest 4 Shawn n Phil...so im walking along rocking out to Rage Against the Machine and hacking up lung butter (all the fresh air freaked my lungs out) and who do I see??
CELESTE the EVIL OLD BABYSITTER...toting a new kid, and the other one following her (I will say he looked really cute the poor dear)...I didnt say anything to her b/c I think shes a tard but...it was nice to see the wee one was still okay.
Then the sprog and I went for poutine (cuz we are rich and im not quite fat enough yet) and had BONGER wars....
I am losing the chia head war gawd bloody dammit! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg (see pictures, mines on top, my grass is longer but not as thick) GROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Survivior was entertaining (yes im a nerd)

I got me some plans for spring break already...Colin and I are going to hit Evolution & be freaks.
I havent been out in ages so I am pumped...


I was talking to a girl at work about a suite she rents from her mom...shes moving soon and I think I got dibs on it for April unless her retarded sister scoops it...2 bedrooms...decent price...close to work...
FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD MAKE THIS HAPPEN...cross yer fingers people...

No comments: