Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's after 10 pm

I can no longer hope to make this post profound or terribly witty as its past my bedtime and im sleepy.

New pet peeve: at work when ppl PUSH their papers in through the diptray and KEEP pushing it until it knocks other papers and pens on the floor as they WATCH it happen yet dont STOP pushing their paper in too far. Fucking retards.

My what if ex Anthony is gunna be a DAD!!!! In August! In Australia! Congrats to him and Rebecca...this is fabulous news. I have been wanting him to be a dad for quite some time so I look fwd to all his horror stories.

I spent a few days with no reliable internet connection....its all fixed now though and thank gawd bc I was having mail withdrawals.
One more day of work and then 2 glorious days off...

I am going to brutally force myself to go to the laundrymat (that looks like its spelled really WRONG)
this week with 2 giant comforters I have had in bags for nearly 2.5 years.
My level of laundry procrastination is embarrassing.

Today I was at my favorite thrift store looking for books, just found one, about Dublin Ireland...figured id get it since ONE DAY im going there and will need to read up on cool places to check out.
There were a lot of weirdos in the thrift store today...one little retard guy was muttering to himself and cursing under his breath...one guy screamed for the clerk to go fuck herself bc he was SURE she stole his ratty ol napsack hahahahaha

Looks like im SOL 4 that apt I was pining over...theres a waiting list.
But I have decided to look around and if it turns out I dont give 30 days notice then thats ok cuz id rather lose my dam. dep. then give notice tand then not find a place. Thats a plan I think...

speaking of STUPID...

No comments: