Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mmmmmm

options....cornflakes...oatmeal or a fruit smoothie for breakfast....oooh ooh ooh or toast....??
CAST YOUR VOTE NOW!!!!! just kidding.
I will eat cornflakes b/c its the easiest.

I watched Law & Order 3x yesterday....wtf is that about? I have a crush on all the leading men...im like some sort of cop/detective groupie. *Ughhhh*
Then the sprog and I watched an old Fear Factor just so we could see someone smash their face trying to jump onto a moving boat...is that sadistic of us or are we just easily entertained by other ppls misfortune?
Nothing makes me laugh like seeing a person wipe out....

I have been fairly unattached to the comp. as of late...hence the tv watching/book reading...I know I know you are all jealous of my riveting lifestyle after work, i know...im trying to incorporate more walking into it but...gawd damn it that means I gotta go outside in public.

No comments: