Wednesday, March 15, 2006

as I was saying....


don't go see DATE MOVIE...fuck u know when yer standing in the theatre and u have to choose between DATE MOVIE & THE HILLS HAVE EYES....and yer trying to gauge what kinda mood yer in and your gay movie going partner wont help, walks away and makes YOU choose *fuck i hate that pressure*...
we wanted to see V for Vendetta but NOOOOOOOOOOO it doesnt start til Thursday...fuckers.

anyhoo....my green slushie was good, if nothing else...and the zit popping scene made us howl.

I have mondo laundry to do today...im starting now so im done early in the afternoon and b4 any crackheads wake up cuz then i have laudry room competition.

I am digging my new haircut....this is the 1st time ive had someone cut my hair EXACTLY how i want it, i have never left there pissed off and mumbling curses...shes this lovely asian gal Susun, her layers are divine hahahhaa

Shawn is freaking out bc he thinks hes obese since gaining 15 lbs...I just roll my eyes and gag at his drama...he appears to be 2 mths preggy if he tries to look so...whilst I stand there looking at least 56 mths pregnant.

My new living room furniture arrangement has changed my life....its true. The feng shui or something has greatly improved.
im sure i will wake up 120 lbs tomorrow bc of it.

Looks like I get to weasle some baby time on the weekend! WOOOHOOOO I am gunna maul that baby....and kiss her face off.

No comments: