Wednesday, March 15, 2006

come on, it won't hurt....


so today on my travels I get to a place and its pissing rain...and i still have a long way to walk after so...i decide to buy an umbrella (cuz im rich)...so I go buy an umbrella...walk outside and its fucking sunny out. jesus

cheryls in labor right now, send her good vibes.

i just dumped a crapload of cash on some new clothes (cuz as I stated, im rich)...

check this out: he's in Edmonton...I am digging him...

Electric Mantra

there are a few tunes to DL...

I was chatting up Ryan McMahon today as well....he says he will be playing here April 20th
WOOOOT WOOOOT!!!!!! *Jen does happy dance*

im going to meet Erica after work for some dinner...

Ooooooooo the final chia head picture.....theyre growing moldy...time to turf em...or plant em.

No comments: