Monday, March 20, 2006

Birds Twittering....


Thats what I hear right now...

I smell hyacinths b/c Ayla brought me home one, a white one and its making the whole house smell FABULOUS....itll stay bloomed for a few weeks so thats a cool treat.

Sprog is home...unhappily of course...she spent part of the afternoon begging me to move back to Powell River...*shiver* Lotsa tears...
I drempt that my front tooth was falling out...
nothing more horrifying to me...so waking up to NON FALLING OUT TEETH makes it an automatically good day hahaha

Im a doof and a while back bought the movie (VHS) Amelie but I guess i bought the NON SUBTITLED version...so its all in french...anyone want it? lol Seriously...

My baby sniffing is over...*pout*...
I have a buncha pictures that ill upload tonight...
Lotsa action this weekend thats 4 sure...

No comments: