Saturday, March 18, 2006

Saturday is Baby Sniffing Day


I get to sniff a baby tonight after work and spend far too much time talking like im mentally challenged to try and get her giggling etc.

I dread the impending doom of my own sprog, only bc I know she is going to be FOUL to me, she is always pissy after being away cuz she thinks she wantsto live there and comes home bitter and shitty to her poor mother...*sighhhh*
Maybe she will surprise me and be nice...maybe the new cool doo will help.

I am a fucking TARD and bought something ONLINE last night that this morning I am regretting...im thinking I should call and cancel b4 its shipped...
Sometimes I am amazed at my own stupidity....
Ohhhh wait...I just called 4875638745683475683745 numbers and cancelled my order...jesus christ I am a moron.

Oooooo Cheryl had a boy....woot woot

No comments: