Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Blasted Itchiness of the Face


arggggggggggggg...
someone mail me some sulphuric acid that I can dump on my face...
and then mail me a sewing kit so i can sew my kids mouth shut.
then mail me a mallet that I can beat heads at work with...
and finally...send me a chocolate milk shake.

I worked with Darth Vader again today. Jesus.

Jesus....the theme today is Jesus.

I think Jesus was probably a cool dude in his day...but I dont think he was some holy son of god...im sure he thought he was but, whatever.

He sure started up a big club 4 himself anyway but to me its just as fucked up as scientology or some other cult that happened to catch on BIG...
ppl get all fucked up over scientology and other weirdo cult crap...HELLO....christianity is just as fucked up it just happens to sadly be really popular.
I am still hoping the pagans will unite and come back and reek some serious havoc on the xtians...oooh hahhahahaha *crazy laughter muahhahahahahaha*

When ppl say god bless u and all that shit at xmas time it makes my skin crawl...xmas is retarded enough w/o the god fan club shoving it down your throat.
U know what else bugs me?
People I can smell half a block away...
People with redneck ideals...
People who think b/c they are old they DESERVE a certain amt of respect that they can
t be bothered to earn like everyone else...fuck off.
People who are timid...this is something new ive discovered bothers me. Quiet, timid people who speak in a barely audible manner, who are clearly social retards and cant muster up the balls to be assertive and ..... clearly this has never been a problem for me...in fact im the opposite...im probably too aggressive and too bulldozerish...I also seem to lack the filtre on my mouth that others generally have...not to the hideous degree of someone like my mother but...i certainly inherited that.

Ok well...im going to grind my teeth now
.

No comments: