Tuesday, March 28, 2006

yawnnnnn


I know I know...reading about my weirdo dreams is boring but here is a funny...this is the condensed version

-I was in Powell River and to get into town I had to walk through a *ghetto* trail...and while in the trail I was captured by gangbangers so I sneakily made a call on my cell phone for Cousin Kelly to come help me...she was there in a few mins and we escaped...
Then we saw Mel and she was crying bcuz Dave Darkman died...I didnt know who he was but she swore we all went to school together...then I found out later that Mel happened to be *doing* him in a closet at the time he died and I found this highly amusing.


The End


I was thrift store treasure searching yesterday and scored some cool bamboo sushi serving thingies...I nearly peed! Not black though, all bamboo >>>>>>

today I have a day off...ive already started laundry and completed necessary work for work...i plan to clean....watch a movie *PROOF* (even though gwyneth paltrow makes my skin crawl jake gyllenhaal (sp) is in it so i can put up with her...)
im also going to nap...cuz apparently at 35 thats the IN thing to do...dont let anyone tell u any different.




o ooo ooooo i feel a nap coming on....

PS: happy birthday granny.....xo

No comments: