Thursday, March 16, 2006

oh johnny, you are a babe


went and saw the libertine tonight...better than date movie but...i guess im a bit thick cuz i think i missed the point of it...i enjoy watching johnny depp give girls the kitkat treatment in a carriage but...man when he got sick and his face peeled off and his eye turned white I really had to appreciate him 4 his acting skills rather then his good looks haha

i left the theatre with popcorn in my cleavage as usual...

but hey u know what? samantha morton has a HUGE forehead man...really, it fr
eaks me out, like christina ricci's...i couldnt stop looking at it through the whole movie....I kept thinking *jesus woman, get BANGS*....
thats my shallowness 4 the day.

i ate popcorn 4 dinner...
i have a shitload of dishes to do...and my house is a wreck...so tomorrow morning im forcing myself to make it purdy since my sprog and co will be here saturday.
this week went by stupidly fast.
i never got to go out and be a fat drunk chick at evolution... *pout*


i was hanging with my homeboy jesus tonight...such a gentleman...carrying my glasses 4 me...
rubbing my hair telling me how nice I look...stickin
g his hand up my chickens butt...
ooooo religious bliss!

tomorrow I close...its also a payday for some ppl and st patricks day...
i dont really like st patricks day...its just a crap christian thing, st patrick was down on the pagans so st paddy aint my friend. Damn saints, i have no use 4 them....converting the irish to christianity...FOR SHAME!!!! *sorry nic haha*

if I had a st patrick statue id make jesus do something dirty to him. im so mature.

No comments: