Saturday, April 29, 2006

bay city rollers

s-a-t-u-r-d-a-y - HEY!
hahahah now you'll have that song in yer head all day Muhahah haha hahah hahaha

im still crippled this morning...so this means ill be doped all day, which isnt a bad thing...i just cant use the GOOD DOPE til after work haha

the weathers gone quite warm, this makes me bitter, bitter, bitter...im not ready to part with my jacket yet.
in my next life i will have less psychotic tendencies...

so i came across someones new dating ad....where they had completely covered up all traces of Jen in the picture used on the ad...im sure u recall me guffawing about this awhile ago, the cheesiness of it...it made me laugh so much i may have peed had my bladder been full...
so everyone, scream a hello to Don for being a secret/not so secret reader...its kind of odd, the skulking but...i can appreciate weirdness even if i think its gutless.
So Don...... HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: