Sunday, April 30, 2006

bonerlicious


i called about a few places today that I will view this week....both gave me giant boners...more later once I go see them.

packed almost half the house today...can u say obsessive compulsive? (funny thing is i typed obsessive repulsive 1st hahahah hahahahaha hahahahha)

poor ayla today....spent HOURS squeegeeing @ her job, and cleaning the lobby for that precious 20.00 only to LOSE it on the way home...
is that not a fucking drag?
i bet she wont lose $ again though...gotta love life lessons...i took her to see FAILURE TO LAUNCH...it was better than I thought...she did say she was shocked i didnt give her 20.00 after her sob story... this made me laugh...I told *why would I do that? YOU LOST IT...if i give you what u lose what will stop u from trying harder not to lose things?* hahahahaha

I have turfed a crap-load of books...and other various junk...oh i love moving and purging!

No comments: