Tuesday, May 02, 2006

jesus h christ

ok i realize its only May 2nd but im already internally freaking about about finding an apt hahahahahhaha at least i know im irrational!
that apt i got the boner over, well the woman never even called me back...after we BONDED over the phone and everything...the harlot....she rented it out....
hmmmmf.
i have an appt to see a place thursday after work...its in a great spot...rent sounds ok...it has a balcony...if i like it ill take it cuz im a fucking freak...id make a very poor homeless person...im too uptight.

anyhow...i was a complete maniac today...i was mean to ppl. I know that that is HARD to believe, that *I* could be *MEAN* to another human but its true *chuckles*...
i need to re-find my chi...

the sprogs been driving me crazy lately with her pestery behaviour too...i swear to gawd she asked me 7583759837458x per hour who my best friend is...if shes is my best friend...who do i think her best friend is...over and over and over and over...and she keeps calling me DUMMY.
Call me crackhead...or whatever...but DUMMY pisses me off. lol
When she calls me "KID" I wanna beat her head in too...we can't even argue prope
r anymore b/c with all the stuff off the walls the apt echoes like a mofo and then we laugh...

I saw a flipper person today...one arm was a flipper...I wanted to sit down with her over tea and ask if her mom took thalidomide (sp?) while preggy...or if it was something else...I think i have a special fondness the flipper people...theyre unique...


Ok its time I shed my bra and pants and call it a day......

No comments: