Monday, May 22, 2006

...and this is why I will never get married and be a spinster 4ever...

this is what I get...old guys with horrible weirdness...if nothing else it is great 4 a laugh esp b/c I know its something the creep likely copy and pastes to everyone hahahha
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am learning to play the sax, a baritone.
And I would like your help with my practice sessions.
Did you watch the Howard Stern movie where he got a woman off by having her place a speaker between her legs?
Do you see where I am leading?
I would like to place part of the sax bell gently between your legs to practice my scales and see if we could hit the right notes together.
Can you imagine the vibrations from my horn vibrating through my bell at a low b flat to ring your c sharp!
What do you think? I would want to practice for at least an hour every night with your help.
Mainly I am lonely and would love company over a candle lit dinner gazing into your eyes seeing if I could bring out the blush in your cheeks, making you feel warm with the thought of our conversation. I would start by listening, touching your hand, gently stroking your arm. If I had the opportunity I would stroke your hair brushing your ear.
I might even find an excuse to run my hand up your spine starting from the small of your back, to test the chemistry. If you reciprocated my interest by brushing against me, I would want you to feel comfortable. I might hazard a kiss by giving you a brushing, lingering, sweet caress of the lips, to suggest desert, after an intimate meal, to start the evening off, might be one way.
At that moment the waiter approaches the table and asks have you decided yet? To which you reply I think I need another minute to make my choice.
Meanwhile the room comes back into focus and you loose all but the shimmering surface of that last thought which starts to radiate outward like ripples on the surface of a pond.
I realize this kind of foreplay might be difficult if discretion is a must.
If you are still interested I can host.
Seeking your forbidden fruit, perhaps eating our dinner in a private space we pause, as we consume our meal the shellfish we have eaten has ingested an extraterrestrial nutrient that has the effect of dissolving our clothing piece by piece.
My eyes transfixed by your glistening skin cause me rise from the table walking around behind you I lift you on to the table scattering the food and dishes.
I take the Muscat de Asti and pour it across your chest and watch your nipples swell I take in a mouthful and go down on you opening your lips with my tongue flicking your clit hood till you pull me back by my hair and ears and demand entry.

All the best- Russell
Did I mention my hands /fingers are good for more than caressing a key board?

No comments: