Tuesday, May 23, 2006

groggy

I havent been up this early in a while.

Michelle is sending me nag champa SOAP! i didnt even know they made SOAP...this give me a giant soapy boner!

Holy shit Sam Roberts is the day after tomorrow...woot! woot!
you know youre old when you dread the thought of being in a crowded area with hundreds of ppl despite the fact youll be doing something you love....I am getting old and crusty...this disturbs me...
not that I was ever a crowd lover b4 or sociable...I wasnt...but now...ugh.

What I did for kicks yesterday: I was sent a video of 2 ppl bumping uglies and at the very end the cute hot chick turned out to have a certain appendage *SURPRISE*....so i sent it to every guy I know. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love the responses:

uhhh... didn't see that one coming. i'm still trying to process... oh wait .NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha I love the pun in that one...im not sure he even meant it lol

You can keep this one

hahahaha the subject was called "a present for you" muhahahahhahaha

ok....maybe im not old and crusty after all, I still act 12.

No comments: