Friday, May 19, 2006

damaged, inc.


so i was just looking through the powell river newspaper and saw some little chump fr highschool just married someone...at 35...
this of course got me thinking (despite the fact i am sure the marriage is doomed b/c really, arent they all? lol)...i truly can not imagine a scenario that would convince me to get married and then put my picture in the paper and advertise my stupidity hahahahaha (no offense to all u married folk)...I just mean FOR ME it is such an alien concept...

haloscan was messing with me earlier...there was no place 4 me to comment...so i guess i could be a complete ass and no one could comment and tell me i was full of shit...muhahahahaha if only i had something so dramatic to say

this hot weather is pissing me off.

i have a headache.

the sprog has 4 days off school...yay 4 her...

i need a chq cook really bad fr the bank, so bad i drempt I was buying a drink at a cafe and they gave me 4 complimentary chq books HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ooooh the world i live in in my mind is so perfect isnt it?

btw, i think its fucking GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY canada is staying in afghanistan longer.
stephen harper can suck my pretend dick for that one.
ok i need to eat cheerios now.
it is my calling in life.

No comments: