Wednesday, May 17, 2006

im a liar just like you and that's ok...


goddess grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change....

my new mantra as I seem to be the new branch *fixing the mistakes of the inept* manager...
I just keep grinning and thinking about getting my own room...
ill probably be so happy ill quit my job so i can just sit in my room all day, grinning.

Arika stopped in tonight....so nice to see her back from her european adventure...she looks fab and all in love...wearing her amazing polish baltic amber jewelery she got in poland and radiating goodness!

im all off kilter...I keep getting the days of the week wrong.
Today I thought it was Tuesday...then just now I was thinking today was Thursday and tomorrow was Friday and I got all excited only to realize I was huffing gasoline and had no fucking idea it was wednesday...duh

i have to go to bed now b/c even though im closing tomorrow night I have to go in at 7am to sort out some outages and zed the store b4 we open...ugh

No comments: