Tuesday, May 09, 2006

humping rodents


laura sent me pictures today of her wee babies...I can not imagine so many pi
ggies and bunnies underfoot....no kids 4 laura...shes all about the rodents....laura bought me a rabbit once...i was horrified that my rabbit Skid raped the shit out of the cute wee baby one she bought me....lol
I also quite like her
new pals
<<<<<<<<<<
squirrells are so fucking cute...esp when the appear to be humping...lol

well i survived another day...i gotta say im about DONE with having new staff...staff who i spend damn near all day HELPING and fixing their mistakes....yes i am complaining and whining in case u didnt notice.
I am entitled...im not a chronic whiner so...
Plus, aylas making me suffer as she watches american idol which is the gaylordest show of all time.

20 days til i move. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
im so excited.

No comments: