Tuesday, May 30, 2006

im here im here im really really here!!!!

ok i gotta say paying OTHER ppl to move u is the CATS ASSSSSSSSSSS.... A & T & K did a fab job, well worth the 370.00
i highly recommend it!

so all our goodies are getting unpacked...
the place is coming together.
its SO MUCH BIGGER its frikkin fabulous, I didnt realize how damn cramped we were in the other cave we lived in.
my bed is right by my window...yes my VERY OWN BEDROOM WINDOW woot woot!!!! and i can stop sleeping with a hammer and/or bat since we are too high up 4 anyone to crawl in heheh hehehe hehehhe hehehehe
did I mention I HAVE MY VERY OWN ROOM?!?!?!?!?!

i am currently sitting at my omputer right next to my patio doors feeling the lovely breeze...
(oh i think i just came)

ive been so tired this week that i have developed an eye twitch to go with my broken neck...
but now that i can peep into the next bldgs window i have even more reason to live Muahahhah hahahah hahahha hahahahahah

No comments: