Wednesday, May 31, 2006

space...the final frontier

We have space...
so much so that sometimes my kid cant find me in this new apt hahahaha I like this

I missed a shyte-load of birthdays this year...well I didnt forget, just MISSED due to being busy and spastic and moving...

My brother would have been 30 on May 29th...
here is some weird stuff...
we moved into this new place May 29th
Our apt # has a 2 and a 4 in it...our buzzer # is 24
my brother died on the 24th of Oct.
SEE HOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes i do enjoy tormenting myself over goofy shit like #s...why do u ask?
so yeah he has been on my mind EXTRA this week...

Aunty Cathy's bday was May 30....I managed to miss calling her for fear Id wake her up...
I actually have a little parcel here 4 her somewhere so once I FIND it ill actually get to mail it....ugh im such a dick.

Ray also had a birthday! (no I will not hug you ya freak)

Sister Kim's bday is June 3...im such a dick I dont have anything ready to send her...I blame the move hahahhaa
ILL MAKE IT UP TO YA KIMMY! xo

hey it was also little Evan's bday!! OoooooooOoOOoOOooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

shit I really need to find my calendar!

I need some plants...and a shower curtain...and more magic erasers...(those things are evil im sure but gawd damn it they work like a mofo)...a new clock...computer chair...laundry soap...mactac/cupboard covery thingies...a new carpet or 2...curtain rods...yeah cuz im rich u know...

Tomorrow is Ayla's dance dress rehearsal...gawd help me, I have to put her in full make up and make her hair BIG. hahahahaha
note to self: find the camera

No comments: