Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Itchy Digits

I cant stop scratching my hands/fingers...
Its like I have some itching disorder but only on one finger and 1 knuckle.

Knuckle is a weird word if u pronounce it with the K not silent.

Christonacracker ~ it was hot out today....muggy and 27 degrees...gaylord weather. Fuck I hate summer
I wanna work all summer cuz we have air cond. there at least and i can send ppl to buy me slurpees.

Question 4 u: is this a Powell River phenomenon or what?
Slurpees with soft ice cream in them...
my gawd its like a float only 984375983475x better...they put about a third of the cup full of soft ice cream and then slushy in the rest and u mix it up and ooooo man...
anyone else live in a place where they sell those?

If u had to lose a nipple or an ear what would u pick?

No comments: