Saturday, May 06, 2006

The NEW Pad

Introducing our new crash pad!
CLEAN carpet!

Ugly damn kitchen but oh well...its functional...I cant seem to escape that gross fake wood cupboard thing...it must be a life lesson hahaha

Im so happy 2 have a livingroom that isnt also my bedroom!

The View

The MOCHA bedroom...i hope Ayla will let me have it...but id be happy with the other too, it has a better closet.

Another ugh bathroom cabinet but MUCH bigger and nicer then the old shithouse!

Furry Weeds

Mural Art


My feet

an approaching alien....

don't ask me what that was all about...I also saw a man riding his bike with a parrot on his shoulder hahahahha

im sure its nothing fancy to most of u but comparitive to what we have been residing in it is a frikkin SCORE...the bldg is well maintained, clean and quiet, no crackheads...great laundry room...elevator (weeeeee)...Ayla will like it once we are in!

No comments: