Wednesday, May 03, 2006

plz pass the dull razor blade...

ok not really...im dramatic remember...and always inappropriate.

it is hump day - for some....for me it is go to work and fix everyones fuck ups day...haha hahah haha haha hahahah hahaha hahahah hahahah yay! { jumps up and down til boobs knock her in the head and she is out cold }

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDYN!!!

I havent talked to my sister in a little bit....must call her this weekend...and get the gossip, make sure shes ok.
Maureen's on the prowl again...yeeehaaaaa look out men of the east coast! meoooowwwwwww

I have just made 2 appts to view some apts for tomorrow...I need to make a checklist...im so anal...things like
1 - turn on shower and check pressure
2 - 2 sinks in kitchen?
3 - does fridge have a death rattle?
4 - macktack in cupboards...? look 4 weevils etc

hahaha

No comments: