Wednesday, June 28, 2006

it's a turd...it's a plane...no it's a....



no wait it is a turd.

a bird shit on me today.
bird shit in long hair = a mess...hahaha least i was close to home and ran home to hop in the shower....

MICHELLE AND GOB...the box arrived! WOOOHOOOOOOO and in tact...didnt look like it was torn up by the border pigs...thank u thank u thank u...my whole house smells of lovely nag champa....ill email u shortly.

no one swore at me today but i did have a few weirdos...the ones very drug dependent who twitch and dart around like someones chasing them but no ones there...i shouldnt make fun but....gawd...i cant help myself.

today at work a co worker was telling us how her husband, when he gets outta the shower grabs his balls and pulls on them, stretching them freakishly and asks if she wants a piece of bubble gum.
I dunno if i can chew gum again now...balls n bubble gum....*shiver*

No comments: